NEW YORK (AP) — Special guests at this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will include The Black Keys, Rob Thomas and Metallica’s Lars Ulrich.
N.W.A., Chicago, Deep Purple, Cheap Trick and Steve Miller are the Rock Hall’s 2016 class and will be inducted on April 8 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Tickets for general public go on sale Feb. 5, the Rock Hall also announced Thursday.
More than 900 voters picked the soon-to-be inductees. Artists are eligible for inclusion 25 years after the release of their first recording.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
Performers and presenters at the ceremony will be announced at a later date. The event will air on HBO in April.