Tickets for the tour, announced during Super Bowl 50, go on sale Feb. 15.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Beyonce is working overtime this weekend: After releasing a new song Saturday and performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday, she’s announced a new stadium tour.
The Grammy-winning singer announced her 2016 Formation World Tour in a commercial after she performed at the halftime show with Bruno Mars and Coldplay. The tour will kick off April 27 in Miami and the diva will perform May 18 in Seattle at CenturyLink Field.
Pre-sale tickets for American Express cardholders go on sale Tuesday; tickets for general public will be available Feb. 15 via Ticketmaster.com.
The singer was last on a stadium tour — the On the Run Tour with husband Jay Z — in 2014, a year after she headlined the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans. Sunday’s halftime performance included Beyonce’s new song, “Formation,” released Saturday causing Internet frenzy.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Journalists near and far react to the journalism of 'Alaska Daily'
- Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter, dies at 79
- Now streaming: 'Willow' on Disney+, 'Bullet Train' on Netflix
- Seattle's Spotify Wrapped: Here's who topped the Emerald City's list
- Racism uproar at home threatens to eclipse royal visit to US