LOS ANGELES (AP) — Who needs a host when Wakanda is coming to the Academy Awards? “Black Panther” stars Chadwick Boseman and Angela Bassett have been added to the starry list of presenters for the 91st Oscars.
Producer Donna Gigliotti and co-producer and director Glenn Weiss on Monday announced a new batch of talent confirmed to take the stage at the Dolby Theater on Feb. 24 including Samuel L. Jackson, Javier Bardem, Emilia Clarke, James McAvoy, Laura Dern, Sarah Paulson and Melissa McCarthy.
“If Beale Street Could Talk” stars Stephan James and KiKi Layne will also be presenting, as will “Aquaman” himself, Jason Momoa.
They’ll join the previously announced roster of talent like Jennifer Lopez, Daniel Craig and last year’s acting trophy winners Frances McDormand, Gary Oldman, Sam Rockwell and Allison Janney.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Now streaming: 'A Star Is Born,' 'Shoplifters,' 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'
- 'Empire' actor charged with making false police report VIEW
- Basement rock den Screwdriver Bar opens a new venue space, hosting local and touring bands
- Here’s 'Romeo and Juliet' like you’ve never seen it, with the star-crossed lovers bridging the gap between American Sign Language and English
- Chilly Hilly bike ride on Bainbridge Island and Seattle Home Show get ready to roll