LOS ANGELES (AP) — Barbra Streisand will launch a nine-city tour this summer.
Her manager said Monday the entertainer will appear at arenas across the country, performing songs from her six-decade career.
Marty Erlichman also said Streisand is releasing a new album later this year and she’ll include tracks from it in her summer run.
The tour plans one-night stops in Los Angeles; Las Vegas; San Jose, California; Chicago; Boston; Philadelphia; Toronto; and Washington, D.C. A two-night affair is set for Brooklyn, New York, the 74-year-old singer’s hometown.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
Tickets go on sale May 25 and will include a copy of Streisand’s new album.
Streisand previously toured in 2000, 2006 and 2012.
This story corrects that 2000 tour was not billed as farewell tour.