LOS ANGELES (AP) — Barbra Streisand will launch a nine-city tour this summer.
Her manager said Monday the entertainer will appear at arenas across the country, performing songs from her six-decade career.
Marty Erlichman also said Streisand is releasing a new album later this year and she’ll include tracks from it in her summer run.
The tour plans one-night stops in Los Angeles; Las Vegas; San Jose, California; Chicago; Boston; Philadelphia; Toronto; and Washington, D.C. A two-night affair is set for Brooklyn, New York, the 74-year-old singer’s hometown.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter, dies at 79
- Journalists near and far react to the journalism of 'Alaska Daily'
- Now streaming: 'Willow' on Disney+, 'Bullet Train' on Netflix
- Seattle's Spotify Wrapped: Here's who topped the Emerald City's list
- Racism uproar at home threatens to eclipse royal visit to US
Tickets go on sale May 25 and will include a copy of Streisand’s new album.
Streisand previously toured in 2000, 2006 and 2012.
This story corrects that 2000 tour was not billed as farewell tour.