PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — “Little People, Big World’s” Zach and Tori Roloff are expecting a baby.
The stars of the TLC reality show made the announcement on Tori Roloff’s Instagram account Monday , where she shared a photo of the couple holding up ultrasound photos. Tori Roloff said in the post that “this is going to be one fun adventure!”
Zach Roloff has dwarfism. He says in a video posted on TLC’s website that he’s “super curious to know if it’s going to be a dwarf baby or not.” He says it will “be a super emotional time for me.” Tori Roloff says the baby is due “this spring.”
The couple was married last year.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director