LONDON (AP) — Prince Harry and his wife Meghan have apparently chosen not to learn the gender of the baby they are expecting this spring.
Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, told schoolchildren during a visit to Birkenhead on Monday that she doesn’t know whether she is carrying a boy or a girl.
Kitty Dudley, 9, said after meeting the couple: “I asked her if she was having a girl or a boy and she said she didn’t know.”
The meeting happened when Meghan talked to a number of children at St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School in the town, which is 210 miles (340 kilometers) northwest of London.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
Meghan also told one of the children that she is six months pregnant and expects to give birth at the end of April or in early May.