Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have offered some details on the new addition to their family, a baby boy named Dmitri Portwood Kutcher.
Kutcher announced on his website that Dmitri was born at 1:21 a.m. on Nov. 30 and weighed in at 8 pounds, 15 ounces.
On the subject of baby photos for the public, Kutcher says in an article on his website that he and Kunis would “like to allow our kids to make their own choices on whether to have a life in the public eye or not,” adding “we don’t want to make the choice for them.”
Dmitri is the couple’s second child. Older sister Wyatt was born in 2014.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
Kunis and Kutcher were co-stars on the sitcom “That ’70s Show” and married in July 2015.