LOS ANGELES (AP) — And the baby du jour’s name is … Saint West.
Kim Kardashian West and hubby Kanye announced the name of their new boy via Twitter and her app. North’s sibling was born Saturday, weighing in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce.
Saint is in fine company. His cousins include Reign Aston Disick.
Kardashian West has tracked her pregnancy online for her 37 million Twitter followers, posting an image late Friday of her bare belly with the caption, “Ready whenever you are lol.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
North was born in 2013.
Kardashian, 35, and West, 38, were married last year in Florence, Italy, in a gala ceremony filmed for E!’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” West proposed to his bride in October 2013, renting out San Francisco’s AT&T Park for the occasion.