“The Shape of Water,” Gary Oldman and Frances McDormand topped the list of winners.
Winners for the 90th Academy Awards presented Sunday by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences:
Best Picture: “The Shape of Water.”
Actor: Gary Oldman, “Darkest Hour.”
Actress: Frances McDormand, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle-based kung fu movie ‘The Paper Tigers’ debuts this week after a long, winding 10-year production journey
- 'Anxious to see you:' JFK letters to Swedish lover auctioned
- It's Star Wars Day, and a meteor shower is on its way to Seattle-area skies
- 'The Paper Tigers' review: Kung fu film, made in Seattle with a solid cast, packs a fun punch
- Brazilian comedian's COVID-19 death unites nation in grief
Supporting Actor: Sam Rockwell, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.”
Supporting Actress: Allison Janney, “I, Tonya.”
Directing: “The Shape of Water,” Guillermo del Toro.
Foreign Language Film: “A Fantastic Woman,” Chile.
Adapted Screenplay: “Call Me by Your Name.”
Original Screenplay: “Get Out.”
Production Design: “The Shape of Water.”
Cinematography: “Blade Runner 2049.”
Sound Mixing: “Dunkirk.”
Sound Editing: “Dunkirk.”
Original Score: “The Shape of Water,” Alexandre Desplat.
Original Song: “Remember Me” from “Coco.”
Documentary Feature: “Icarus.”
Documentary (short subject): “Heaven Is a Traffic Jam on the 405.”
Film Editing: “Dunkirk.”
Makeup and Hairstyling: “Darkest Hour.”
Animated Short Film: “Dear Basketball.”
Live Action Short Film: “The Silent Child.”
Animated Feature Film: “Coco.”
Visual Effects: “Blade Runner 2049.”
Costume Design: Mark Bridges, “Phantom Thread.”