BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — An upcoming Sunday night on Fox in September will be Amy Schumer night.
The comedian will voice characters on “The Simpsons,” ”Bob’s Burgers” and “Family Guy” on the episodes airing Sept. 25, Fox confirmed Monday at a biannual press event for TV critics.
In each show, she plays someone different.
Fox said Schumer has already recorded her appearances and completed them in one session.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle’s newest bookstore, Oh Hello Again, has a novel system: categorizing books by emotions
- Latest in Jimi Hendrix family legal feud entangles Renton music school run by his niece
- King County Library System sets digital download record
- 6 new paperbacks to read as the days get longer in Seattle VIEW
- ‘The Doctors Blackwell’ tells the story of 2 sisters who blazed a trail for women in medicine
Network chairman Dana Walden said the idea was to have the same actor bring a “connective tissue throughout the night.”