BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — An upcoming Sunday night on Fox in September will be Amy Schumer night.
The comedian will voice characters on “The Simpsons,” ”Bob’s Burgers” and “Family Guy” on the episodes airing Sept. 25, Fox confirmed Monday at a biannual press event for TV critics.
In each show, she plays someone different.
Fox said Schumer has already recorded her appearances and completed them in one session.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
Network chairman Dana Walden said the idea was to have the same actor bring a “connective tissue throughout the night.”