BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — An upcoming Sunday night on Fox in September will be Amy Schumer night.
The comedian will voice characters on “The Simpsons,” ”Bob’s Burgers” and “Family Guy” on the episodes airing Sept. 25, Fox confirmed Monday at a biannual press event for TV critics.
In each show, she plays someone different.
Fox said Schumer has already recorded her appearances and completed them in one session.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Bill Gates reveals his summer 2019 reading list recommendations
- Ciara heads to Harvard for business-school program
- Seattle theater community holds fundraiser for local actors whose daughter was diagnosed with cancer
- You can’t rush perfection. ‘Game of Thrones’ tried and came out like an undercooked Hot Pocket.
- 'Aladdin' review: A rather loud remake without any of the magic of the original
Network chairman Dana Walden said the idea was to have the same actor bring a “connective tissue throughout the night.”