STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) — U.S. actress and stand-up comedian Amy Schumer asked venue to security to remove a heckler who shouted out a sexist comment during a live show in Sweden this week.
The video , posted on Schumer’s YouTube tour channel, shows the 35-year-old actress challenging the man and asking people in the audience to point him out.
After the man shouted a second comment, Schumer responded: “Did you just yell out again? Oh! Yeah, I’m sorry, now it’s time.”
Audience members clapped and cheered as the man was escorted out during the show on Wednesday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
Schumer has three more stops on the European leg of her tour, in Denmark and Britain, before heading back to the United States.