LOS ANGELES (AP) — The secret is out for “Gilmore Girls” star Alexis Bledel and her husband, “Mad Men” star Vincent Kartheiser, after representatives for both actors say the couple welcomed a baby boy last fall.
Bledel’s publicist, Meghan Prophet, says it’s the first child for the 34-year-old Bledel and the 37-year-old Kartheiser. She offered no other details.
The couple co-starred in several episodes in the fifth season of “Mad Men” as lovers carrying on an affair. Kartheiser played the young, ambitious account executive Pete Campbell.
Bledel is best known for her role as Rory Gilmore on “Gilmore Girls” from 2000 to 2007. She’s set to resume the role in a new season of the series in production for Netflix.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town