NEW YORK (AP) — It’s going to be fun and games for Alec Baldwin as he joins Steve Harvey and Michael Strahan for ABC’s summer prime-time game-show block.
ABC announced Thursday that Baldwin will be quizmaster for a revival of “Match Game.” First aired a half-century ago, it’s a panel game show that features two contestants who compete to match the answers from six celebrities in filling in a missing blank.
“Match Game” will round out a full Sunday night of game shows, starting at 8 p.m. Eastern with Harvey returning as host of “Celebrity Family Feud” and Strahan presiding over “The $100,000 Pyramid.”
The trio of hour-long shows will premiere on June 26.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021