Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Bill Gates names 5 of his favorite books of 2019
- 'I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse': The joyful era of grunge shines through in 'The Flannel Years'
- Vanna White takes a spin as ‘Wheel of Fortune’ host after 37 years
- Will Dave Matthews Band make the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? See what you think of the case for and against.
- Merriam-Webster declares 'they' its 2019 word of the year