Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's MoPOP builds large Minecraft exhibit, marking the hit video game's 10th anniversary
- 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' review: Perfectly cast Angelina Jolie, Michelle Pfeiffer lock horns too briefly WATCH
- You recommended your favorite crime fiction. Here's our take on some of them. | The Plot Thickens
- Seattle musician-turned-entrepreneur provides an orchestra for The Who's local tour stop
- ‘Dolemite Is My Name’ review: Eddie Murphy, raw and cooking