Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brown Paper Tickets, facing claims by many artists who are owed money, says coronavirus pandemic led to systems failure
- Now streaming: 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,' 'Onward,' 'The Current War' and more VIEW
- New music venue coalition warns that without help, some Seattle clubs may close for good due to coronavirus
- Pacific Northwest Ballet furloughs all dancers, musicians and many on staff due to coronavirus pandemic
- Northwest Folklife Festival postponed due to coronavirus pandemic