Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Our columnist picks his 10 favorite crime novels of 2020 VIEW
- Here's what the Space Needle has planned for its New Year's Eve show WATCH
- Cheers! Or not: 'Scandalous' 1st Christmas card up for sale
- Longtime jazz DJ Dick Stein retires from KNKX after 30 years
- Seattle's Payge Turner harbors no regrets about her memorable run on 'The Voice' WATCH