Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- State says live entertainment at restaurants and bars — indoors or out — not allowed for a while
- Tune in, zone out, get away: 7 audiobooks perfect for a dose of escapism VIEW
- Longtime Seattle journalist Erica C. Barnett talks new memoir 'Quitter,' recovery and COVID-19
- 14 films to stream about protests and fights for change, from Stonewall to Black Lives Matter
- Seattle Black Film Festival 2020 celebrates its 17th year and goes online with screenings and events