Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or email@example.com
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Rolling Stones, running on attitude, reward eager Seattle crowd after 13-year wait VIEW
- Krist Novoselić finds post-Nirvana nirvana on his quiet farm and with his band Giants in the Trees
- Two new movies, including ‘Bernadette,’ are set in Seattle. How well do they portray our city?
- From the archives: Here's what The Rolling Stones' first show in Seattle was like 54 years ago
- 'Where'd You Go, Bernadette' review: What made Seattle-set book so irresistible disappears in film WATCH