Zune is showcasing its new designs by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada at the Dec. 4 Art Walk at the Gibson Showroom in Seattle.
Microsoft’s Zune will showcase its new designs at Thursday’s Art Walk, with an exhibit from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Gibson Showroom, at 159 S. Jackson St., Suite 330, in Seattle.
Zune is a music and entertainment brand by Microsoft, which includes a line of portable digital media players, an online store and social online music community. Shoppers can customize their players with 46 new designs available at www.ZuneOriginals.net.
The designs feature Eastern and Western astrology-inspired art by Columbian artist Catalina Estrada and Seattle artist Iosefatu Sua. In addition, there are designs by artists such as graphic designer Motomichi, graffiti artist Dalek and DJ Daniel Jackson.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Foo Fighters, Death Cab christen Climate Pledge Arena with unforgettable style
- Denis Villeneuve navigates the thorny criticisms around 'Dune'
- Now streaming: 'Dune,' 'The Girl in the Woods,' 'Succession,'
- Foo Fighters' Hall of Fame journey began with 2 friends in a Seattle-area studio
- Dave Chappelle's controversial comedy special is a catalyst for change as Netflix walkout leads to calls for reform