NEW YORK (AP) — Count Adele as among those saddened by the Brangelina divorce.
At her concert in New York on Tuesday night, Adele brought up Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s breakup, telling the crowd she had to address “the elephant in the room.”
The New York Daily News reports the British singer told the audience at Madison Square Garden that while she doesn’t know the former couple, “it feels like the end of an era.”
Many of Adele’s songs carry a theme of heartbreak. Fans say on social media say she dedicated Tuesday night’s show, which she described as two hours of misery, to Pitt and Jolie.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town