NEW YORK (AP) — Count Adele as among those saddened by the Brangelina divorce.
At her concert in New York on Tuesday night, Adele brought up Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s breakup, telling the crowd she had to address “the elephant in the room.”
The New York Daily News reports the British singer told the audience at Madison Square Garden that while she doesn’t know the former couple, “it feels like the end of an era.”
Many of Adele’s songs carry a theme of heartbreak. Fans say on social media say she dedicated Tuesday night’s show, which she described as two hours of misery, to Pitt and Jolie.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Macklemore announces his first-ever Climate Pledge Arena show
- Britain's Princess Eugenie gives birth to second son
- Moira Macdonald recommends upcoming movie, dance and book events WATCH
- Brandi Carlile brings all her rowdy friends home to the Gorge
- New comic book series ‘Poison Ivy’ re-introduces Seattle to the DC Universe