LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael C. Hall is a newlywed.
A spokesman for Hall says the former “Dexter” star married writer Morgan Macgregor on Monday morning at New York City Hall. Publicist Craig Bankey released no other details.
Hall and Macgregor first appeared publicly as a couple in 2012.
Hall has been performing onstage in New York stage since wrapping “Dexter” in 2013. Macgregor is a Los Angeles-based book critic.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
This is the 45-year-old actor’s third marriage. He was previously wed to actresses Amy Spanger and Jennifer Carpenter.