- 'A beacon of hope': Intiman and ACT theaters finally debt-free after years of belt-tightening
- Brandi Carlile and ODESZA look to break megafest mold with Mexico getaway concerts
- ‘Roma,’ ‘The Favourite’ lead Oscar nomination with 10 nods VIEW
- Where to watch the 2019 Oscar nominees in Seattle-area theaters or by streaming
- Tacoma Art Museum opens new Benaroya wing VIEW
- Vocalist Sara Gazarek returns to Seattle, debuting new material at Jazz Alley
- Seattle Chamber Music Society’s Winter Festival brightens these traffic-ridden, post-holiday weeks
- Fabio Bartolomei’s zanily inventive ‘We Are Family’ makes for delightful reading cover to cover
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The rollercoaster of the 2019 awards season continued Tuesday with a batch of Oscar nominations that few could have predicted. Sure, there were some shoo-ins that made it, like "Black Panther" breaking the superhero best picture barrier, and "A Star Is Born," ''The Favourite" and "Roma" being among the leading nominees.... VIEW
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- New on Netflix in January 2019: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp,' 'Incredibles 2,' 'Black Earth Rising' and 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Seattle-area events will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. through music, inspiration and action on Monday
- Singer Chris Brown detained in Paris after rape complaint
Fox News host Bret Baier and his family have survived a motor vehicle crash in Montana. In a statement released Tuesday, the anchor and executive editor of Fox News Channel's "Special Report" says that after a weekend of skiing he was driving to the airport on icy roads with his wife and their two sons...
- ‘A’ is for anarchist, ‘B’ is for bomb: a review of ‘B’ at Washington Ensemble Theatre
- ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ a teen musical hit, delves into deep, and digital, issues
- Broadway theaters to dim lights to honor Carol Channing
- A show that's cast each night by lottery? Strawberry Theatre Workshop tries it with 'Everybody'
- Shura Baryshnikov comes to Seattle, pursuing her own kind of dance
- Everything you need to know about the hottest tickets in town: Seattle events for January 2019 VIEW
- ‘That transformation is radical’: Tango trend allows swap of traditional gender roles
- Ghosts, plastic sheeting, Oprah: the hypnotic cultural kaleidoscope of ‘Poor People’s TV Room’ at On the Boards