- Get ready for Halloween at Seattle-area pumpkin patches, corn mazes and haunted houses | Weekend Highlight VIEW
- Creative process: How is Seattle’s growth affecting the city’s arts scene?
- ‘Only the Brave’ review: Firefighters’ camaraderie, courage shine through | Movie review WATCH
- Harvey Weinstein leaves the board of his film company
- Time delayed viewing shows how ‘The Good Doctor’ is a hit
- Margaret Atwood receives Franz Kafka award in Prague
- Roman Polanski in Poland for documentary on his early life
- Univision goes dark for Verizon’s cable customers
PRAGUE — Canadian novelist and poet Margaret Atwood has been awarded the Franz Kafka Prize. An international jury selected Atwood in May as the winner of the annual literary award, which is handed out by the Prague-based Franz Kafka Society. Atwood was in Prague on Tuesday to receive the award, a small statue of Kafka...
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats