- Author André Aciman: ‘Call Me By Your Name’ doesn’t change you | Nicole & Co.
- ‘Annihilation’: Strong, trippy sci-fi thriller shimmers with sharp visuals WATCH
- Is opera audience aging? Not in Paris
- HFPA investigating actor Brendan Fraser’s groping claim
- 7 movies open Feb. 23; our reviewers weigh in
- TV picks for Friday: AARP movie awards show
- Seattle-area music-and-nightlife events Feb 23-Mar 1: k.d. lang, DoNormaal and more
- Jimmy Kimmel rips Parkland conspiracy theorists and Trump Jr.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association says it is investigating actor Brendan Fraser's claim that its former president, Philip Berk, groped him in 2003. Fraser, 49, best known for his role in "The Mummy" trilogy, made the accusation in an interview with GQ magazine . A statement from the HFPA, the organization that puts on the...
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says
Also airing: “A Streetcar Named Desire,” “Andi Mack,” “2 Dope Queens” and “Josh Gates’ Destination Truth”
- Man charged with stealing terra-cotta warrior’s thumb at museum
- Native American and arts groups revisit and reframe the complex legacy of photographer Edward Curtis WATCH
- Seattle Art Museum’s ‘Figuring History’ a powerful look at who is represented in art WATCH
- Watch an interview with Kehinde Wiley, who painted President Obama’s official portrait WATCH
- Swirly, bouncy and a tad soft-edged: 'Sgt. Pepper at 50: Pepperland' premieres in Seattle
- Pacific Northwest Ballet’s ‘Swan Lake’ soars WATCH
- Watch: Here’s how PNB’s ‘Swan Lake’ lead dancers tackle the notoriously difficult 32 fouetté turns WATCH
- Whim W’Him’s ‘Configurate’ shows Seattle dance company’s drawing power