LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police say a Brazilian woman featured on a TV show about people who receive U.S. immigration visas while planning marriage has been arrested and accused of attacking her husband in Las Vegas.
Officer Jacinto Rivera said 32-year-old Larissa Dos Santos Lima was jailed early Friday on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge following an altercation at a home east of the Las Vegas Strip.
An attorney who represented Dos Santos Lima in the past didn’t immediately respond to messages.
Rivera says Dos Santos Lima accused husband Colt Johnson of attacking her, but officers determined she was the primary aggressor.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- New on Netflix in January 2019: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp,' 'Incredibles 2,' 'Black Earth Rising' and 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Seattle-area events will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. through music, inspiration and action on Monday
- Tacoma Art Museum opens new Benaroya wing VIEW
Court records show Dos Santos Lima was arrested twice before in Las Vegas, in June and November, on a similar misdemeanor charge. Both cases were dismissed.
Dos Santos Lima and Johnson are featured on the TLC show “90 Day Fiance.”