Do all the holiday things this weekend, from ice skating to dancing ... to drinking.
1. Check out the holiday attractions around the city
There are teddy bears, gingerbread structures and lights galore at several Seattle holiday attractions open on Christmas Day and beyond.
2. Toast to the holidays … outside of your home
We’ve got the lowdown on which bar is offering free Chinese food (!) on Christmas Day, how to get the best eggnog in the city without the long lines, plus other open bars if you need to get out of the house.
3. Put your dancing shoes on
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
Chop Suey is holding a Talcum Christmas Soul Dance party Friday night.
4. Feed your sweet tooth
Try one of these eight great cookie recipes, or better yet, be efficient and make a batch of cookie bars (he won’t mind some imperfection!). He might even like this super-delicious peppermint bark or a sip or two of red-wine hot chocolate, which is surprisingly good.
5. Say your goodbyes