NEW YORK (AP) — A one-night-only benefit performance of the play “Love, Loss, and What I Wore” seems to really suit Rosie O’Donnell, Carol Kane, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lucy DeVito and Natasha Lyonne.
The five actresses have signed up to help the 92nd Street Y on Feb. 5 by performing the play by Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron that uses clothing and accessories to tell funny, poignant stories. The show will be performed at the 92Y’s Kaufmann Concert Hall.
The five actresses all starred in the show during its off-Broadway run between September 2009 and March 2012. Karen Carpenter, who directed the original New York and Los Angeles productions, returns to direct.
Tickets are $32.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
Online: http://www.92y.org/Event/Love-Loss-and-What-I-Wore .