The Capitol Hill and West Seattle farmers markets will be open from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on Sunday, March 20. Shop for: apples, winter squash, brassica (kale, cauliflower, broccoli), mushrooms, nettles. Info: seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
Can’t make it to Paris in the spring? Attend this third annual celebration of French-speaking cultures. The free event offers live music and dance, games and of course, cooking demonstrations. 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, March 20, Seattle Center Armory. Info: seattlecenter.com.
Just like the daffodils, this comedy/varieté free-for-all pops up every spring. On March 20, performances include variety shows at 3 and 7 p.m. at Hale’s Palladium and a 6:30 p.m. performance of “Return to Le Chat Noir” at Cafe Nordo, 109 S. Main St. Tickets and info: moisturefestival.com.
Seattle Times staff
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up