Select winners at the 2017 Grammy Awards:
Album of the year: “25,” Adele.
Record of the year: “Hello,” Adele.
Best new artist: Chance the Rapper.
Song of the year (songwriter’s award): “Hello,” Adele and Greg Kurstin.
Best pop solo performance: “Hello,” Adele.
Best pop vocal album: “25,” Adele.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’
Best traditional pop vocal album: “Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin,” Willie Nelson.
Best pop duo or group performance: “Stressed Out,” twenty one pilots.
Best dance/electronic album: “Skin,” Flume.
Best rock song: “Blackstar,” David Bowie.
Best rock album: “Tell Me I’m Pretty,” Cage the Elephant.
Best alternative music album: “Blackstar,” David Bowie.
Best R&B album: “Lalah Hathaway Live,” Lalah Hathaway.
Best urban contemporary album: “Lemonade,” Beyonce.
Best rap album: “Coloring Book,” Chance the Rapper.
Best country album: “A Sailor’s Guide to Earth,” Sturgill Simpson.
Best country solo performance: “My Church,” Maren Morris. Best jazz vocal album: “Take Me to the Alley,” Gregory Porter.
Best jazz instrumental album: “Country for Old Men,” John Scofield.
Best compilation soundtrack for visual media: “Miles Ahead,” Miles Davis & various artists
Producer of the year, non-classical: Greg Kurstin.
Best music video: “Formation,” Beyonce.