It's time for the next round of Education Lab IQ, short for Interesting Questions.
We’re opening our second round of Education Lab IQ, a project that answers your questions about public education in Washington state. We ask you — our readers — what you most want to know, choose a handful of finalists, then send those back out to you to select the winner.
We published our first Education IQ story last week, which answered the question that received the most votes in round one: “What does it mean to fully fund education?”
Now’s your chance to help decide what our reporters will explore next. Given the complexity of school funding, answering the first question was a challenge. But bring it on! (Questions from our first round will also be considered.)
Deadline: midnight on Monday, March 21
Most Read Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, November 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world VIEW
- Inslee: As coronavirus hospitalizations increase, Washington could face 'catastrophic loss of medical care'
- You should probably replace some of your fabric face masks
- Trash Talk: WSU coach Nick Rolovich asked if Husky Stadium was built on 'an old garbage dump.' Here's the answer.
- Households, workplaces and social gatherings most likely to spread coronavirus in King County, report says