It's time for the next round of Education Lab IQ, short for Interesting Questions.
We’re opening our second round of Education Lab IQ, a project that answers your questions about public education in Washington state. We ask you — our readers — what you most want to know, choose a handful of finalists, then send those back out to you to select the winner.
We published our first Education IQ story last week, which answered the question that received the most votes in round one: “What does it mean to fully fund education?”
Now’s your chance to help decide what our reporters will explore next. Given the complexity of school funding, answering the first question was a challenge. But bring it on! (Questions from our first round will also be considered.)
Deadline: midnight on Monday, March 21
Most Read Stories
- Snow, wind, chill in Seattle area: Here's what to know
- Seattle-area weather updates: School closures, traffic, flights and more
- Seattle-area weather updates: Snow, school closures, snarled traffic
- Embattled Willows Inn closes; building donated to Bellingham nonprofit
- Pac-12 bowl projections: UW football left to wonder a giant 'what if'