It's time for the next round of Education Lab IQ, short for Interesting Questions.
We’re opening our second round of Education Lab IQ, a project that answers your questions about public education in Washington state. We ask you — our readers — what you most want to know, choose a handful of finalists, then send those back out to you to select the winner.
We published our first Education IQ story last week, which answered the question that received the most votes in round one: “What does it mean to fully fund education?”
Now’s your chance to help decide what our reporters will explore next. Given the complexity of school funding, answering the first question was a challenge. But bring it on! (Questions from our first round will also be considered.)
Deadline: midnight on Monday, March 21
Most Read Stories
- Drew Lock jumps ahead in Seahawks QB derby — even if Pete Carroll won't say it yet
- Herrera Beutler in trouble as Kent gains in WA's 3rd District; Newhouse advances in the 4th
- COVID boosters in WA: What to know amid our lackluster rate of follow-up
- 'This is crackpot stuff': Election fraud mania reaches the trenches of democracy
- Housing shortage has spread across Pacific Northwest, new study shows