Whether you're new to Education Lab or have been reading us for a few years, we want your thoughts about what we're doing.
Dear Education Lab readers,
Whether you recently started reading our stories or you’ve been a loyal reader since we launched two years ago, thank you for your continued interest and support. We are proud of the work we’ve done so far– from writing about innovative school discipline approaches to highlighting experiments in bringing equity to classrooms — and we want to continue to give you stories that are relevant and interesting.
Please take a few minutes to fill out a short survey that will help us understand what we’re doing well and how we can serve you better. Your answers and your identity will be kept confidential.
We will plan to share broad takeaways from this survey with our readers so that you all can learn a little bit more about the Education Lab community that you’re a part of.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Many thanks, again, for your support of Education Lab. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Anika Anand, Education Lab engagement editor