Dear Education Lab readers,
First, thanks for your support. We’re proud of what we’ve produced in our first three years, as we’ve worked to bring you compelling stories about how educators and others are tackling the most difficult problems in education. As Education Lab enters its fourth year, we plan to bring you more in-depth stories on subjects such as school discipline, social-emotional learning and school funding. And we will continue publishing guest essays from students and others, answer your questions in our Education Lab IQ project, and sponsor events such as Ignite Education Lab.
To help us do all that, we’d like a few minutes of your time to fill out a short survey aimed at helping us understand a little more about you and how we can serve you better. Your answers and identity will be kept confidential, although we will share what we learn in broad strokes. (And, if you want, you can separately opt into a lottery for three $50 gift cards to local restaurants.)
Thanks again for your support and interest in Education Lab. You also can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Read Stories
- When is daylight saving time? Do you need to turn clock back in Washington, given the new law? Your questions answered
- Instant analysis: Three impressions from the UW Huskies' bounce-back win over Arizona
- UW Huskies LB M.J. Tafisi returns to Seattle with teammates after suffering scary injury
- A relationship with Jeffrey Epstein that Bill Gates now ‘regrets’
- 'The Fabulous Baker Boys,' now 30, elegantly captured a bygone Seattle, even as we've moved on