Eastern Washington University is making it easier for students to finish a bachelor’s degree in certain programs in just three years.
For students who want to study year-round and finish college faster, Eastern Washington University is launching eight bachelor’s degree programs that can be earned in just three years.
It’s possible, of course, for any student to try to finish a bachelor’s in three years without the existence of a program. But the “Finish in 3” program, as it’s called, makes the process easier, said Dave Meany, spokesman for the university.
The types of classes needed to complete the degrees will be offered in the summer, and they’ll cost the same as classes offered during the regular academic year, Meany said, noting that summer classes are often priced at a higher cost per credit. Students in the program will be guaranteed priority registration.
The degrees offered are in English (creative-writing option), exercise science, criminal justice, communication studies, psychology, economics, management (general-business option) and visual-communication design.
Most Read Stories
- Sheriff's deputy shot while serving Ballard eviction notice; 1 found dead VIEW
- Sea-Tac Airport fully reopens after suspicious bags disrupt travel WATCH
- Amazon to cut 9,000 jobs in a new round of layoffs
- 2024 WA governor's race taking shape — if Jay Inslee doesn't run again
- Bank turmoil triggers uncertainty in Seattle housing market
The program launches in the fall. .