Eastern Washington University is making it easier for students to finish a bachelor’s degree in certain programs in just three years.
For students who want to study year-round and finish college faster, Eastern Washington University is launching eight bachelor’s degree programs that can be earned in just three years.
It’s possible, of course, for any student to try to finish a bachelor’s in three years without the existence of a program. But the “Finish in 3” program, as it’s called, makes the process easier, said Dave Meany, spokesman for the university.
The types of classes needed to complete the degrees will be offered in the summer, and they’ll cost the same as classes offered during the regular academic year, Meany said, noting that summer classes are often priced at a higher cost per credit. Students in the program will be guaranteed priority registration.
The degrees offered are in English (creative-writing option), exercise science, criminal justice, communication studies, psychology, economics, management (general-business option) and visual-communication design.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- A Kansas boy entered a unique insect at the state fair. It triggered a federal investigation
- Seattle-area carpenters on strike, slowing construction projects across the region
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
The program launches in the fall. .