Click Wine Group of Seattle has agreed to be acquired by New Jersey wine and spirits importer Winebow.
A New Jersey wine and spirits importer has agreed to acquire Click Wine Group of Seattle.
Privately owned Click will keep its name and continue to be based in Seattle, but other terms of the deal were not disclosed. Its founder, Peter Click, will remain president of the Seattle operation and become executive vice president of Montvale, N.J.-based Winebow.
Click was founded in 1987 and has created and promotedwine brands from around the world, including Fat Bastard from France, Root:1 from Chile and Clean Slate from Germany.
Winebow is headed by Leonardo LoCascio, who founded the company in 1980. It has distribution offices in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and Wallingford, Connecticut.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org