ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A personal finance website is ranking a Florida city as the nation’s best place for video gamers.
WalletHub said last week that Orlando’s number of video game stores per-capita and its number of arcades helped push it to the top of the list for the 100 largest cities in the nation.
Other cities in the top 5 rankings were Seattle, Austin, New York and Atlanta.
The website also considered the share of residents owning smartphones, the number of annual comic book or sci-fi conventions and internet quality.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
Ranking at the bottom of the list were San Bernardino, California; Corpus Christi, Texas; Memphis; Laredo, Texas; and Detroit.