Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that. • "What Is Value Investing? " by Lawrence A...
Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that.
• “What Is Value Investing?” by Lawrence A. Cunningham. Offers several insights to screening value growth stocks.
• “Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock” by Gary Gray, Patrick J. Cusatis, J. Randall Woolridge. Covers several ways to value a stock and where to find stock-valuation research on the Web.
• “The 5 Keys to Value Investing” by J. Dennis Jean-Jacques. Provides info on how to determine if a company is solid and under good management.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
• “Value Investing With the Masters” by Kirk Kazanjian. Features insights from 20 top value pros and experts.