NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Tuesday:
Under Armour Inc., down $5.87 to $19.22
The athletic apparel maker said higher expenses hurt its results and gave a weak outlook for 2017.
United Parcel Service Inc., down $7.90 to $109.13
Most Read Business Stories
- Zunum Aero’s hybrid-electric aircraft gets a launch customer
- Morning after on the jobs tax: Whether it comes fast or slow, Seattle will face a reckoning | Jon Talton
- Divided Supreme Court sides with businesses over workers
- NYPD probing allegations of sexual misconduct against Mario Batali
- Google’s file on me was big, but not as creepy as Facebook’s
The package delivery company forecast an annual profit that was far smaller than analysts expected.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., down $1.09 to $33.43
A court ruled that four patents protecting Teva’s multiple sclerosis Copaxone are not valid.
Harley-Davidson Inc., down 88 cents to $57.04
The company’s profit and sales disappointed Wall Street, and it expects motorcycle shipments to be flat or down this year.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., up $9.10 to $152.39
The scientific instrument and lab supply company reported a bigger profit than experts expected.
AmerisourceBergen Corp., up 5 cents to $23.35
The prescription drug distributor continued a recent rebound after its profit topped Wall Street projections.
GGP Inc., up 88 cents to $24.84
Investors seeking yield bought real estate investment trust shares, and GGP reported solid results.
Intel Corp., down 60 cents to $36.82
Technology companies continued to trade lower Tuesday after losses the day before.