NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Thursday:
Celgene Corp., down $19.57 to $99.99
The drugmaker cut its annual profit and sales forecast and its projections for 2020 as well.
McKesson Corp., down $7.84 to $143.54
Most Read Business Stories
- Washington attorney general sues Google over location tracking
- All flights in and out of Paine Field canceled Monday as 5G bars regional jets
- Can anyone satisfy Amazon’s craving for electric vans?
- Feds launch website for claiming part 2 of child tax credit
- 5 takeaways from Seattle’s red-hot 2021 housing market, and the year's priciest sales
Shares of drugstores and prescription drug distributors fell following President Donald Trump’s remarks about the opioid crisis.
GNC Holdings Inc., down $1.47 to $6.65
The nutritional supplement company’s quarterly results disappointed Wall Street as its North American and manufacturing businesses weakened.
Ford Motor Co., up 23 cents to $12.27
The company said sales of pickup trucks improved and raised its full-year profit forecast.
Northern Trust Corp., up 76 cents to $95.52
Banks rose as bond yields and interest rates remained near seven-month highs.
Charter Communications Inc., down $28.62 to $316.29
The cable provider’s revenue fell short of estimates and analysts were concerned about its video subscriber losses.
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc., up $19.80 to $120.95
The restaurant chain raised its forecasts as it continued to cut costs.
Twitter Inc., up $3.17 to $20.31
The social media company had a bigger adjusted profit than expected and said it gained users.