Barbara Trehearne, a leader in nursing education and clinical practice, was named vice president of primary care at Group Health, Seattle. Trehearne also is vice president for clinical excellence, nursing and quality at the nonprofit health system.
Trehearne also is an associate dean of clinical practice at the University of Washington School of Nursing, and an adjunct faculty member at Seattle Pacific University.
Doug Sirotta and Matthew Stover were named partners, and Sue Borgman principal, at Ernst & Young, Seattle.
Andrew Tillery was appointed marketing director at Sound Telecom, Seattle.
Most Read Business Stories
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Boeing made an entire fake neighborhood to hide its bombers from potential WWII airstrikes
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
Brent Walley joined PSF Mechanical in Seattle as senior account executive in the service department.
Sara Gaccione was hired as a consultant at PeopleFirm, Seattle.
Austin Johnson joined NBS Financial Services in Seattle as a financial analyst.
David Benson, David Hattery and Michael Kelley were named partners at K&L Gates, Seattle. John Sharp joined Hanson Baker Ludlow Drumheller, Bellevue.
Derrick Mar was appointed senior vice president of engineering and client services at Scout Analytics, Issaquah.
Prabuddha Biswas was named vice president of engineering, Scott Frank vice president of marketing, Jeffry Shelby general counsel and Mark Sagafi director of business development at Airbiquity, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.