Here are the three CEOs who got the biggest pay raises last year, and the deepest pay cuts, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive data firm.
1. Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia, $94.6 million, up 881 percent. Stock return last fiscal year: 47 percent.
2. Sandeep Mathrani, General Growth Properties, $39.2 million, up 702 percent. Stock return: -1 percent.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon still says no to drugs, and is booting marijuana businesses
- This is not your captain speaking: Moans and groans are taking over some flights' PA systems
- White House: New rule will show 'true cost' of plane tickets
- Oregon's first ‘living building’ is in downtown Portland
- Facebook, beware: The metaverse is flat | Commentary
3. Richard Handler, Leucadia, $7.4 million, up 404 percent. Stock return: -21 percent. Handler voluntarily gave up a $2.4 million bonus for 2014.
1. Richard Hayne, Urban Outfitters, $44,310, down 92 percent. Stock return: -34 percent.
2. David Zaslav, Discovery Communications, $32.4 million, down 79 percent. Stock return: -23 percent.
3. Hock Tan, Broadcom, $4 million, down 77 percent. Stock return: 45 percent.