Chad Cohen is departing the company in early August to pursue other business interests.
Zillow CFO Chad Cohen is leaving the online real estate company Aug. 7 after second quarter financial results are released, Zillow said in a release Thursday.
Cohen is leaving “to pursue other business interests,” Zillow said.
Zillow’s stock was down more than 5 percent in after-hours trading Thursday after the announcement was made, to about $80.74 per share.
Cohen has been with the company for nine years, climbing his way up the ranks to become the CFO. He took the company through its 2011 initial public offering, which raised $69.2 million.
Most Read Business Stories
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
- Will Amazon's HQ2 sink Seattle's housing market?
- Starbucks laying off 350 people, mostly at Seattle headquarters
- Amazon selects New York, Northern Virginia, for HQ2 expansion, reports say VIEW
- We freaked out over Amazon's HQ2 search. But it turned out to be for all the wrong reasons | Danny Westneat
Zillow is searching for a replacement. The company said it would provide more details on its second quarter earnings call.