Bothell-based software company is moving its headquarters to Denver.
Vertafore, a Bothell-based company that sells software for the insurance industry, is relocating its headquarters to Denver.
A company representative said Vertafore expects Denver’s growing tech industry to help it attract employees.
When it was sold a year ago by one private equity firm to two others for a reported $2.7 billion, Vertafore had 1,300 employees, including about 500 in the Puget Sound area.
Bothell will become one of the company’s nine locations with different special focuses. The company would not comment on how many employees will remain at the Bothell location.
Most Read Business Stories
- Largest e-recycling fraud in U.S. history sends owners of Kent firm to prison
- Amazon grabs large downtown Bellevue property next to transit hub
- Boeing CEO denies any ‘technical slip’ in 737 MAX crashes, as grounding cuts into profit and cash reserves
- Peek inside the Hunts Point mansion, famous for huge art collection, that sold for record $37.5 million WATCH
- Billionaires are worried about capitalism — they should look in a mirror | Jon Talton
The Denver Post reported that Vertafore could receive up to $700,000 in relocation incentives from Colorado and Denver, tied to new job creation.