ngel investor network Keiretsu Forum Northwest announced Wednesday that it has acquired fellow local angel group ZINO Society.
Angel investor network Keiretsu Forum Northwest said Wednesday that it has acquired fellow local angel group ZINO Society.
ZINO founder and CEO Cathi Hatch will join Keiretsu as the Seattle chapter president.
ZINO announced last week it would close after more than 10 years.
“This deal will allow ZINO Society investors to have access to the extensive Keiretsu Forum network of high quality deal flow and due diligence collaboration,” Hatch said in a statement Wednesday.
Most Read Business Stories
- How a Seattle architect helped make timber towers legal in the U.S.
- Schultz denies alleged Starbucks union busting in Sanders-led congressional hearing WATCH
- Tech sector H-1B employees’ spouses can work in U.S., judge says
- Microsoft Seattle-area layoffs top 2,700 with tech giant's latest cuts
- He wanted to unclog cities. Now he’s ‘Public Enemy No. 1’
Keiretsu Forum Northwest has invested more than $192 million in 302 companies since it was founded in 2005. That includes more than $28 million in 34 deals in the first half of 2015.