Apptentive, founded in 2011, helps companies get reviews and feedback from customers about their mobile apps.
Do you love this app?
The Seattle startup that asks that question and creates ways for companies to talk to their digital customers has raised $3.6 million from investors.
Apptentive, founded in 2011, helps companies get reviews and feedback from customers about their mobile apps. The company says it is behind 25 million conversations between companies and customers each month.
Apptentive’s latest funding round was led by existing investor Origin Ventures with participation from SurveyMonkey, Blossom Street Ventures and Vulcan Capital. The startup has now raised more than $10 million in its five-year life.
Most Read Business Stories
- Emirates negotiations may deal blow to key Boeing 777X order
- New Airbus leadership steps out in Paris Air Show, talks climate change and trashes Boeing
- How updates from Apple and Google will change your smartphone
- Battered by the 737 MAX crisis, Boeing leadership braces for the Paris Air Show
- Former tobacco executive is making his mark at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Apptentive focuses on the emotional connection between customers and companies, co-founder and CEO Robi Ganguly said, by using words such as “love” rather than “like.” That shows companies who their biggest fans are, he said.
The company, in downtown Seattle, has 30 employees and plans to nearly double that number by the end of 2017, hiring heavily in sales and engineering.
Apptentive’s funding round is still open, and the company expects to raise up to $5 million total.