Apptentive, founded in 2011, helps companies get reviews and feedback from customers about their mobile apps.
Do you love this app?
The Seattle startup that asks that question and creates ways for companies to talk to their digital customers has raised $3.6 million from investors.
Apptentive, founded in 2011, helps companies get reviews and feedback from customers about their mobile apps. The company says it is behind 25 million conversations between companies and customers each month.
Apptentive’s latest funding round was led by existing investor Origin Ventures with participation from SurveyMonkey, Blossom Street Ventures and Vulcan Capital. The startup has now raised more than $10 million in its five-year life.
Most Read Business Stories
- Renter boom: Apartments filling up faster in Seattle area than anywhere in the U.S.
- Battered SpaceX Falcon Heavy booster knocked over at sea returns to Port Canaveral
- Lauren Sanchez files for divorce after Bezos split finalized
- Downtown congestion tolling — Seattle needs to go with eyes wide open | Jon Talton
- Paccar names Preston Feight new CEO
Apptentive focuses on the emotional connection between customers and companies, co-founder and CEO Robi Ganguly said, by using words such as “love” rather than “like.” That shows companies who their biggest fans are, he said.
The company, in downtown Seattle, has 30 employees and plans to nearly double that number by the end of 2017, hiring heavily in sales and engineering.
Apptentive’s funding round is still open, and the company expects to raise up to $5 million total.