Avvo is moving into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in downtown Seattle.
Seattle company Avvo, which operates an online legal marketplace, is moving to a new headquarters downtown to accommodate its growing staff.
The company will move into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in December. Avvo now has employees in Union Station in the International District and in the Wells Fargo building in downtown Seattle, and wants to bring its staff back to one location.
Avvo doubled its headcount in 2014, and expects to double again this year. The company currently has more than 300 employees, according to spokeswoman Meghan Lockhart. Avvo is advertising for 21 open positions on its website.
CEO Mark Britton said in March that the company had more than 8 million customers visiting its site every month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Home prices booming outside King and Pierce counties; one popular explanation has to do with gophers
- Redhook will be fully absorbed by the brewing industry giant it originally defied
- No. 1 milk company declares bankruptcy amid drop in demand VIEW
- Circle the carts, grocery stores. Amazon to take aim at lower-cost groceries with a new store.
- Boeing abandons its failed fuselage robots on the 777X, handing the job back to machinists WATCH