Avvo is moving into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in downtown Seattle.
Seattle company Avvo, which operates an online legal marketplace, is moving to a new headquarters downtown to accommodate its growing staff.
The company will move into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in December. Avvo now has employees in Union Station in the International District and in the Wells Fargo building in downtown Seattle, and wants to bring its staff back to one location.
Avvo doubled its headcount in 2014, and expects to double again this year. The company currently has more than 300 employees, according to spokeswoman Meghan Lockhart. Avvo is advertising for 21 open positions on its website.
CEO Mark Britton said in March that the company had more than 8 million customers visiting its site every month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Washington's unemployment fraud may have hit $650 million; state recovers $333 million
- Funko layoffs will cost about 250 jobs at Everett-based pop culture marketer
- Boeing lines up new 777X and 787 orders as it sells off jets once meant for Russian cargo carrier
- Tourist towns balance fear, survival in make-or-break summer VIEW
- Seattle biotech firm scores $85 million for work on Alzheimer's drug, despite hurdles of coronavirus pandemic