Avvo is moving into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in downtown Seattle.
Seattle company Avvo, which operates an online legal marketplace, is moving to a new headquarters downtown to accommodate its growing staff.
The company will move into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in December. Avvo now has employees in Union Station in the International District and in the Wells Fargo building in downtown Seattle, and wants to bring its staff back to one location.
Avvo doubled its headcount in 2014, and expects to double again this year. The company currently has more than 300 employees, according to spokeswoman Meghan Lockhart. Avvo is advertising for 21 open positions on its website.
CEO Mark Britton said in March that the company had more than 8 million customers visiting its site every month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing and FAA give more signs of preparations for a 737 MAX return to flight
- We asked how Amazon has affected your life. You had answers.
- Hot-pink 'emoji house' is eyeing a new owner in Manhattan Beach
- Ready for a 19-hour flight? Tests to start on New York-to-Sydney route
- Apple readies camera-focused ‘Pro’ iPhones, new iPads, larger MacBook Pro