Avvo is moving into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in downtown Seattle.
Seattle company Avvo, which operates an online legal marketplace, is moving to a new headquarters downtown to accommodate its growing staff.
The company will move into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in December. Avvo now has employees in Union Station in the International District and in the Wells Fargo building in downtown Seattle, and wants to bring its staff back to one location.
Avvo doubled its headcount in 2014, and expects to double again this year. The company currently has more than 300 employees, according to spokeswoman Meghan Lockhart. Avvo is advertising for 21 open positions on its website.
CEO Mark Britton said in March that the company had more than 8 million customers visiting its site every month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Complicated, 'breathtaking' segment of Eastside foot and bike trail to open by 2024
- Seattle brothers expand billion-dollar biotech company's focus to include COVID
- While many tech firms keep workers home, T-Mobile wants an office return by next month
- Amazon-leased Seattle office building changes hands for $490 million
- Criminal indictment imminent for former Boeing 737 MAX chief technical pilot, report says