Avvo is moving into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in downtown Seattle.
Seattle company Avvo, which operates an online legal marketplace, is moving to a new headquarters downtown to accommodate its growing staff.
The company will move into seven floors in the 8th+Olive building in December. Avvo now has employees in Union Station in the International District and in the Wells Fargo building in downtown Seattle, and wants to bring its staff back to one location.
Avvo doubled its headcount in 2014, and expects to double again this year. The company currently has more than 300 employees, according to spokeswoman Meghan Lockhart. Avvo is advertising for 21 open positions on its website.
CEO Mark Britton said in March that the company had more than 8 million customers visiting its site every month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW
- The market's chilled out, but Seattle home prices still too hot for many first-time buyers
- 'I was stupid': Huffman gets 14 days in college scam VIEW
- Amazon workers bring parents to work