July and August technology events in the Seattle area.
The Northwest Biodiesel Network’s monthly meeting will look at “The Other Biofuel: Ethanol.” 7-9 p.m., Seattle Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., Seattle. Free. Information: www.nwbiodiesel.org/.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
The Alliance of Angels will hold its next “10-Minute Pitch Clinic” to help entrepreneurs craft concise presentations. 2-4:30 p.m., Rainier Tower, 25th floor, 1301 Fifth Ave., Seattle. Cost: $95-$110. Information:www.allianceofangels.com.
The August breakfast of the Northwest Entrepreneur Network will feature “Angel Funding Demystified,” in which the CEOs of three fledgling companies will make pitches to a panel from the angel-investing community. 7-9 a.m., Bellevue Harbor Club, 777 108th Ave. N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $25-$45. Information: www.nwen.org.
Send Technology Calendar items to email@example.com or to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.