Sept. 8 Nano conference The fifth annual Micro Nano Breakthrough Conference will feature presentations on a range of nanotechnologies. The conference is sponsored...
The fifth annual Micro Nano Breakthrough Conference will feature presentations on a range of nanotechnologies. The conference is sponsored by the Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute and the Washington Technology Center. Hilton Vancouver in Vancouver, Wash. Registration cost: $240-$275. Information: oregonstate.edu/conferences/MNBC.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Zillow’s price estimates are now cash offers in homebuying push
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- US advisers endorse single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from J&J
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network will hold a workshop on “Startup Legal Essentials” covering corporate formation, issuing stock, employment agreements and other issues. 7:30 a.m.-noon, Davis Wright Tremaine offices, 1201 Third Ave., Suite 2200, Seattle. Cost: $65-$115. Information: www.nwen.org.
The Alliance of Angels will hold its latest “10-Minute Pitch Clinic” session to help entrepreneurs craft their message to investors and others. 2-4:30 p.m., 1301 Fifth Ave., Suite 2500, Seattle. Cost: $95-$110. Information: www.allianceofangels.com.
Send Technology Calendar items to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.