The MIT Enterprise Forum will host a dinner and panel discussion on "Social Entrepreneurship: Growing Your Business by Giving Back,"...
The MIT Enterprise Forum will host a dinner and panel discussion on “Social Entrepreneurship: Growing Your Business by Giving Back,” a look at how for-profit businesses can make a social impact. 5-8:30 p.m., Hyatt Regency, 900 Bellevue Way N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $48. Information: www.mitwa.org.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
The Bellevue Chamber of Commerce’s Eastside Annual Dinner will be keynoted by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. 5:15-8:45 p.m., Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue. Cost: $90-$110. Registration deadline: 2:30 p.m., Sept. 23. Information: www.bellevuechamber.org/events/index.cfm.
The September event of the Washington Technology Industry Association’s Technology in Focus Series will feature a discussion on “Cashing in on Web Services: The Display Ad Model and Beyond.” 5-8 p.m., Westin Hotel, Bellevue, 600 Bellevue Way N.E. Cost: $50-$90. Information: www.washingtontechnology.org.
The Indus Entrepreneur’s Seattle chapter will hold a panel discussion on “Entrepreneurship and Raising Money in Tough Times.” 6-9 p.m., Bellevue Courtyard by Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St., Bellevue. Cost: $20-$40. Information: www.tie-seattle.org.
Send Technology Calendar items to email@example.com or to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.