Jan. 19 Venture discussion The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on "Successful Exit Strategies...
The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on “Successful Exit Strategies: How Do I Value My Business?” Featured will be a panel of venture capitalists and executives. 6-9:30 p.m., Bellevue Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St. Information:
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
The January WSA dinner will look at the investing climate for 2006, with a discussion on where venture capitalists are planning to invest. 5-8 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel. Information: www.wsa.org/events.
Send Datebook items to biztech@ seattletimes.com or by mail to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times,
P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.