Friday Venture breakfast The August breakfast of the Northwest Entrepreneur Network will feature "Angel Funding Demystified," in which the...
The August breakfast of the Northwest Entrepreneur Network will feature “Angel Funding Demystified,” in which the CEOs of three fledgling companies will make pitches to a panel from the angel-investing community. 7-9 a.m., Bellevue Harbor Club, 777 108th Ave. N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $25-$45. Information: www.nwen.org.
Most Read Business Stories
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- Texas becomes biggest US state to lift COVID-19 mask mandate
The fifth annual Micro-Nano Breakthrough Conference will feature presentations on a range of nanotechnologies. The conference is sponsored by the Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute and the Washington Technology Center. Hilton Vancouver in Vancouver, Wash. Registration cost: $240-$275. Information: oregonstate.edu/conferences/MNBC/index.html.
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network will hold a workshop on “Startup Legal Essentials” covering corporate formation, issuing stock, employment agreements and other issues. 7:30 a.m.-noon, Davis Wright Tremaine offices, 1201 Third Ave., Suite 2200, Seattle. Cost: $65-$115. Information: www.nwen.org.
Send Technology Calendar items to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.