Tuesday Pitch clinic The Alliance of Angels will have its next "10-Minute Pitch Clinic" to help entrepreneurs craft concise presentations...
The Alliance of Angels will have its next “10-Minute Pitch Clinic” to help entrepreneurs craft concise presentations. 2-4:30 p.m., Rainier Tower, 25th floor, 1301 Fifth Ave., Seattle. Cost: $95-$110. Information:www.allianceofangels.com.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager, over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Costco, Whole Foods rise in Greenpeace rankings of grocery chains' plastic use
The August breakfast of the Northwest Entrepreneur Network will feature “Angel Funding Demystified,” in which the CEOs of three fledgling companies will make pitches to a panel from the angel-investing community. 7-9 a.m., Bellevue Harbor Club, 777 108th Ave. N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $25-$45. Information: www.nwen.org.
The fifth annual Micro-Nano Breakthrough Conference will feature presentations on a range of nanotechnologies. The conference is sponsored by the Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute and the Washington Technology Center. Hilton Vancouver in Vancouver, Wash. Registration cost: $240-$275. Information: oregonstate.edu/conferences/MNBC/index.html.
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network will hold a workshop on “Startup Legal Essentials” covering corporate formation, issuing stock, employment agreements and other issues. 7:30 a.m.-noon, Davis Wright Tremaine offices, 1201 Third Ave., Suite 2200, Seattle. Cost: $65-$115. Information: www.nwen.org.
Send Technology Calendar items to email@example.com or to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.