The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery.
Starbucks is placing its latest high-end coffee bet in New York City with the opening Friday of a 23,000-square-foot Reserve Roastery in the meatpacking district.
The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery. It’s the fourth coffee palace the company has opened since 2014 as it carries out its so-called Siren Retail strategy, focusing on small-batch coffees presented in theatrical stores.
Two more Reserve Roasteries are planned in 2019 in Tokyo and Chicago.
Most Read Business Stories
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as costs rise
- Alaska Air to add thousands of jobs in 2019
- After the bitcoin bust and a local bankruptcy, Douglas County doubles down on blockchain
- Alaska Airlines flight diversion leads to a 30-hour nightmare for passengers WATCH
- Most Googled tech questions state-by-state
Read more about Starbucks here »