The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery.
Starbucks is placing its latest high-end coffee bet in New York City with the opening Friday of a 23,000-square-foot Reserve Roastery in the meatpacking district.
The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery. It’s the fourth coffee palace the company has opened since 2014 as it carries out its so-called Siren Retail strategy, focusing on small-batch coffees presented in theatrical stores.
Two more Reserve Roasteries are planned in 2019 in Tokyo and Chicago.
Most Read Business Stories
- FBI joining criminal investigation into certification of Boeing 737 MAX
- Flawed analysis, failed oversight: How Boeing, FAA certified the suspect 737 MAX flight control system | Times Watchdog
- Doomed jets lacked 2 key safety features that Boeing sold only as extras
- $12 million Belltown penthouse, used as a second home, is region's priciest condo sale ever
- Alaska Air Group declares support for Boeing during 'an incredibly difficult time'
Read more about Starbucks here »