Starbucks headquarter employees in Seattle competed Wednesday in the final phase of an employee competition to see who's the biggest coffee...
Starbucks headquarter employees in Seattle competed Wednesday in the final phase of an employee competition to see who’s the biggest coffee expert, or “ambassador.” The title is considered a huge honor among Starbucks folk. How many can you answer correctly?
1. In fiscal year 2007, Starbucks purchased how many pounds of C.A.F.E. Practices certified coffee?
2. Our renewed partnership with Conservation International will support environmental projects to replant trees in what two countries?
3. What percentage of Starbucks total green coffee purchases is Fair Trade?
Most Read Business Stories
- REI picks new satellite office ‘surrounded by trail networks’
- Judge upholds Seattle eviction regulations, rebuffing landlords' lawsuit
- Fry's Electronics executive accused of embezzling $65 million
- Funky electronics chain Fry's is no more
- Alaska Airlines ordered to pay $3.2M to family of woman who died after escalator fall
4. What independent third party do we work with to verify C.A.F.E. Practices?
5. In fiscal 2007, what percentage of coffee was purchased under C.A.F.E. Practices?
6. Ethiopia Harrar, a naturally processed coffee, was the inspiration for what other Black Apron Exclusive coffee?
7. In which two countries are our coffees decaffeinated?