This week’s best quotes in business cover the Bezos divorce, the Blue C Sushi collapse, the Alaska Airlines flight from hell, and — on a happier note, perhaps — the more relaxed environment for homebuyers.
Tweet by Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos announcing they will divorce, raising questions about their 16 percent stake in Amazon.
Advice accompanying the final paycheck for employees as the Blue C Sushi chain unexpectedly closed its seven locations.
Maggie Rheinstein, 68, traveling with her 67-year-old husband and two cats, about an Alaska Airlines flight gone wrong.
Alaska spokeswoman Bobbie Egan, on the airline’s efforts to mollify passengers and correct missteps.
Most Read Business Stories
- Big developer backs out of $25M South Lake Union land deal, blaming coronavirus downturn
- Boeing job cuts will fall heavily on engineers and machinists
- 'Back in the game': SpaceX ship blasts off with 2 astronauts WATCH
- Key Russian air cargo customer sues Boeing over widebodies, highlighting how coronavirus shifted market
- Microsoft is cutting dozens of MSN news production workers and replacing them with artificial intelligence
Redfin agent Jessie Culbert, describing buyers’ frenzied attitude before the recent slowdown in local home sales.