This week’s best quotes in business cover the Bezos divorce, the Blue C Sushi collapse, the Alaska Airlines flight from hell, and — on a happier note, perhaps — the more relaxed environment for homebuyers.
Tweet by Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos announcing they will divorce, raising questions about their 16 percent stake in Amazon.
Advice accompanying the final paycheck for employees as the Blue C Sushi chain unexpectedly closed its seven locations.
Maggie Rheinstein, 68, traveling with her 67-year-old husband and two cats, about an Alaska Airlines flight gone wrong.
Alaska spokeswoman Bobbie Egan, on the airline’s efforts to mollify passengers and correct missteps.
Most Read Business Stories
- T-Mobile's brash CEO sprints to top of best-paid leaders at Pacific Northwest companies
- The sad truth about sleep-tracking devices and apps | Tech Review
- Boeing faces largest quarterly loss in its history after a $4.9 billion financial hit due to 737 MAX grounding
- Northwest CEOs saw a lopsided bump in equity pay
- Safe deposit boxes aren’t safe
Redfin agent Jessie Culbert, describing buyers’ frenzied attitude before the recent slowdown in local home sales.