This week’s best quotes in business cover the Bezos divorce, the Blue C Sushi collapse, the Alaska Airlines flight from hell, and — on a happier note, perhaps — the more relaxed environment for homebuyers.
Tweet by Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos announcing they will divorce, raising questions about their 16 percent stake in Amazon.
Advice accompanying the final paycheck for employees as the Blue C Sushi chain unexpectedly closed its seven locations.
Maggie Rheinstein, 68, traveling with her 67-year-old husband and two cats, about an Alaska Airlines flight gone wrong.
Alaska spokeswoman Bobbie Egan, on the airline’s efforts to mollify passengers and correct missteps.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing overhauls quality controls: more high-tech tracking but fewer inspectors
- The nicest Sears you've ever seen isn't owned by Sears
- Why investors should pay attention to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ divorce
- Alaska Airlines flight diversion leads to a 30-hour nightmare for passengers WATCH
- Facing populist assault, global elites regroup in Davos
Redfin agent Jessie Culbert, describing buyers’ frenzied attitude before the recent slowdown in local home sales.