This week’s best quotes in business cover the Bezos divorce, the Blue C Sushi collapse, the Alaska Airlines flight from hell, and — on a happier note, perhaps — the more relaxed environment for homebuyers.
Tweet by Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos announcing they will divorce, raising questions about their 16 percent stake in Amazon.
Advice accompanying the final paycheck for employees as the Blue C Sushi chain unexpectedly closed its seven locations.
Maggie Rheinstein, 68, traveling with her 67-year-old husband and two cats, about an Alaska Airlines flight gone wrong.
Alaska spokeswoman Bobbie Egan, on the airline’s efforts to mollify passengers and correct missteps.
Most Read Business Stories
- NTSB recommends Boeing redesign engine casing on thousands of 737s after passenger death
- Two-pizza teams and more: Former Amazon employees bake Bezos principles into their startups
- Boeing's fix tames the 'tiger' in the 737 MAX flight controls, say experts and critics
- Massive coal plant that asked for Trump's help has gone dark
- Thousands of Disney Plus accounts were hacked and sold online for as little as $3
Redfin agent Jessie Culbert, describing buyers’ frenzied attitude before the recent slowdown in local home sales.